• Class times: Mondays 7:00-9:30pm – 3 class periods with a break between each
• Spring Semester 2024 Dates: January 8th – May 20th
• Summer Specialty Course 2024: June 17th - July 22nd (*tentative)
• Passing grade of 75/100 required for class credit. All classes required for Diploma.
Year 1 Classes
101 - Old Testament Shadow & Survey
102 – Principles of Faith I
103 – Bible Authenticity, Exegesis, Tools
104 – The Two Covenants
105 – Authority of the Believer
106 – The Person and Ministry of Christ
107 – Prayer I
108 – Evangelism I: World and Personal
109 – Prophets & Prophecy: Old and New
SUMMER 1 SPECIALTY COURSE: (tbd)
201 – The Holy Spirit: His Person, His Baptism, His Gifts
202 – Purpose & Stewardship of Life Graces
203 – Bible Doctrines I
204 – Principles of Faith II
205 – The Local Church, Unity, Growth
206 – Healing & Miracles I
207 – Theodicy
208 – Biblical Worldview
209 – The Love Walk
Tuition & Fees
$30.00 fee (one-time, non-refundable) for new students
Registration Deadline: Nov 30, 2023
Tuition (Spring semester)
1/2 Tuition is due before 1st Class. Final 1/2 due by end of first month.
• Cost Per Student: $375
• Married Discount Rate: $275 each ($550 total)
• Senior Discount Rate: $250 (age 60+, use this rate if both married & 60+)
• Student Discount Rate: $250 (age 13-19)
(There is no cost for children under 13 who accompany parents or who aren't enrolled.)
Books cost: ~ $50/semester (less books already owned)
Tenets of Faith
- We believe in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the first begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, died, buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Holy Spirit and by the Word of God, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the name of Jesus Christ and that healing is included in our redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers today.
- We believe in the Christian's hope: the eminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
For more information on our values, ministry, and history, feel free to visit HoustonFaithChurch.com.