Heritage of Faith Specialized Ministry Training
There is a continuous need in the Kingdom of God to discuss topics that are applicable to day to day living.
Students entering the Specialized Ministry Training will be required to research, write a proposal and comprehensive assignment on a chosen topic.
Scholars must have:
· Successfully completed all the requirements for the Advanced Ministry Training
A supervisor will be appointed to offer wisdom and guidance.
A proposal is to be submitted outlining the approach to the study focus, including goals and objectives
The proposal should indicate the students understanding of the plans and purposes of God and how their chosen topic is applicable in day to day living.
· What is the Kingdom of God?
o Prophetic understanding
· Apostolic or Prophetic Mandate for the Modern Church
o New Wine Skins
o Church Reformation
o Apostolic Authority
o Vision and Values
· The present day Scholastic approach to Hermeneutics
· Spiritual Leadership
· The Hebrew Factor in Contemporary Christianity
o Biblical History
o God’s Chosen
o The relevance of the Old Testament
o Law and Grace
Students may choose from any of the above topics for research [each topic has leading indicators]
The research is to be written as a comprehensive assignment with the following guidelines; where applicable;
· Research must be authentic and original
· Research and study field of interest are to carry valid and authentic authorship
[i.e. Eschatology will carry concepts of a presentable worldview]
· Clarity must be lent to the meaning of original terms
· Definition must be given to use in the life of Jesus in contrast to Jewish concepts
· Indication must be given as to what place the chosen topic has in today's life
· Relationship to both old and new covenants should be understood
· Prophetic character [if any] should be defined
· Minimum twelve months
· Registration valid for two years
A printed bound copy is to be submitted to the National Office with a comprehensive report from the appointed supervisor.
For more information contact our National Head Office