The purpose of Heritage of Faith Bible Institute and Leadership Academy is to teach, train and empower its students to be truly dedicated New Testament Christians as well as individuals of positive influence for the Kingdom of God in their families, communities and generation.
OUR MISSION IS:
Promoting a positive life experience through relevant education.
- To bring each graduate to a place of real and vital relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ. As a result, character, integrity and honor will become prevalent qualities of graduates.
- To establish in each graduate a firm revelation and understanding of the essential principles that govern the Kingdom of God as they are revealed in His Word; thus creating an ability to apply those principles individually.
- To cause graduates to understand their responsibility and role in fulfilling the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To ensure that each graduate is practically trained and equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to conduct ministry business and family life in a competent, efficient and effective manner.
The vision of Heritage of Faith Bible Institute and Leadership Academy is to send forth those who have been taught, trained and empowered through the various methods used by the institution. The end result will be positive change in the spiritual, emotional, physical, economic and social well-being of individuals, communities and nations around the world.
Touch, Teach and Train believers to be truly dedicated New Testament Christians as well as, individuals of positive influence for the Kingdom of God in their family, Church, community and their generation.
1. Teaching by Word and instruction. “I speak, you listen.” Matthew 5-7
2. Training by example. “I do, you watch.” Matthew 8-9
3. Empowering by experience. “You do, I watch.” Matthew 10